PORTABLE OFF-GRID SOLAR MOBILE LIGHT AND CELL PHONE CHARGERadmin
Plumstead and Okavango Electrical now stock the energy efficient, eco friendly, robust Mobiya TS 120S portable lamp with 120 lumen light output.
It is a perfect lamp for demanding rural or off-grid environments or for use during load shedding. The lamp is also equipped with a mobile phone charger with USB port enabling users to charge mobile phones at any time. It features 3 brightness settings providing up to 48 hours of lighting with one day of solar charge.
There are plenty of ways to use the lamp – carry it by hand, hook to the ceiling, mount on the wall, place on a desk, fix on a bottle top or carry on a pole. The patented design has won Grand Prix, Strategies Du Design 2013 and European Design awards.
Here are some of the benefits:
• Sufficient light for comfortable reading and other day to day activities in an un-electrified household or when camping etc.
• Water resistant up to 0.5m for 1 hour
• Drop impact resistant from a height of 1.5m
• Lamp floats when dropped into water
• Adaptable to various mounting and usage conditions in any un-electrified household or during load shedding
• Easy to be hand-carried by children
• Low cost mobile phone charging for un-electrified households or when there is no power
• Phosphorescent switch to locate the lamp in darkness
Its superior battery technology – Lithium Ferro Phosphate battery delivers high performance technology for more than 3 years. The micro-controller based charge controller ensures efficient solar charging, prevents over charge and deep discharge. Smart electronics for battery monitoring shows indications for battery charging, battery charge level remaining and recharging when drained.
The off-grid lamp is available in two variants: TS 120S has its own solar panel and the TS 120 is a portable lamp without a solar panel. It can be used with any 12 Volt solar home system, wherein it is charged through 12V charge controller. It can also be used in Schneider Electrics’ battery charging station.
Please note that stock will be available at the end of August 2015. For more information and costs, please contact one of our consultants:
Plumstead Electrical: 021 715 3151
Okavango Electrical: 021 982 8124