HELLERMANNTYTON – INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT OUR ELECTRICAL SUPPLIER OF THE MONTHadmin
We feel a special affinity to HellermannTyton – not only are they two years older than us, having celebrated their 50th birthday in 2016 but they have been supplying us with their world class products for nearly as long as we have been open.
We all know that HellermannTyton is a leading manufacturer and supplier of products for fastening, fixing, installing, connecting, insulating, protecting and identifying electrical cables and data network infrastructure. But here are a few facts you may not know about this international brand:
- You will find HellermannTyton on all 5 continents in 38 countries.
- They produce 60,000 products worldwide.
- Their environmentally friendly production plant in Plymouth runs on renewable energy sources such as solar power and rainwater.
- They constantly re-engineer their products to stay up to date with market trends.
- Locally in South Africa they produce 50 to 60 million cable ties in various sizes and lengths per month made with the most varied demands and used in the widest range of operations. They also produce 600km of tubing and 500km of cable markers per month
- HellermannTyton carries a Lifetime Warranty on most tools and selected instruments.
- Plumstead, Okavango and Atlantic Electrical stock over 700 HellermannTyton products and they continue to be one of our best-selling brands.
We look forward to continuing our strong relationship with this internationally recognised brand. View their latest test instruments available at all three of our branches by following this link: https://plumsteadelectrical.co.za/blog/new-meters-from-hellermann-tyton/