GLO ELEC’S WEATHERPROOF RANGEadmin
One of our valued suppliers, Glo Elec has announced the launch of their weatherproof switches and sockets. We are proud to be stocking these products at both our Plumstead and Okavango Electrical Wholesalers branches
This range of surface switches & sockets has been designed for weatherproof applications from household, domestic to commercial and industrial use.
Benefits of weatherproof switches:
• The range has an IP rating of 55. This means it is partially protected from the ingress of dust and is protected in any direction from water jets projected by a nozzle (6.3mm).
• Enclosed units are made from a high impact polymer and have a hinged front cover with a see-through neoprene shroud covering the modules inside. This gives easy access to switching.
• Comes in a modular form, easy to clip the housings in/out.
• Switches and sockets are rated at 16Amps (230V).
• Switch range includes the following: 1Way, 2Way, Doorbell, 20Amp Isolator
• Socket range includes the following: Switched 3Pin RSA , Schuko
Contact one of our sales staff on 021 715 3151 or 021 982 8124 for more information.