Plumstead Electrical and Lighting Showroom now stock the new Bikkel LED Dimmer, specifically designed for the South African market.
The Bikkel is a compact universal built-in dimmer for LED-lighting up to 100VA and a maximum of 13 separate LED-lights or drivers.
TEACH YOUR OLD SWITCH NEW TRICKS
The Bikkel is easily installed behind the existing light switch. This way you can transform your traditional light switch into a smart LED-dimmer with ease. It is possible to install the Bikkel in series to the light, but also separately to the potential free switch.
Tuning the bikkel is easy. It does all the work for you. The autotuning in the software automatically adapts to the connected load. The minimum light level can be set in steps of 6%.
- Minimum load of just 1W
- For all brands of switching materials
- No neutral wire needed
- Suitable for retrofit LED
- Suitable for LED with external driver
- Trailing edge dimming
- It is tested on all dimmable bulbs on sale at Plumstead electrical.
- It is specially designed for South-African condition – it remembers its state after a load shedding event.
- It the smallest dimmer in the world which can be operated either with a conventional switch as well as a push button.
- Contrary to other dimmers the Bikkel uses real connectors which makes installation a breeze.
- The Bikkel has internal protection against overloading and erroneous connections.
- The Bikkel can be controlled with multiple pushbuttons.
Join us on Thursday 6 February from 7am for a promo morning and get your free dimmer unit to test out. Only 100 units available so get there early!
For more information on this product, please contact one of our sales consultants on 0217153151.