Plumstead Electrical Wholesalers and Lighting Showroom now stock the new generation 260W Bell Press Type and PWM Strip and Rope Light dimmer.
260W LED DIMMER FEATURES
- 260w Rated for LED or incandescent lamps
- No setup or adjustment required simply fit and switch on – compatible with any bell press
- Reduced size for easy installation
- Low minimum load – Will dim 1 x 3w LED with ease
- High dimming resolution – Finer control of lumen output
- High maximum output of dimmer ensures maximum lumen output of lamp
- Low leakage current – Prevent LED nuisance glowing after switch off
- Increased peak current – Allowing increased number of lamps
- Short circuit , over current and over temperature protection
PWM DIMMER FEATURES
- The LED strip light dimmer is designed for all conventional strip lighting
- The dimmer has a unique feature in that it allows equal light output on numerous strip lights in the same installation.
- The master and slave modules are rated for 6A on 12 or on 24V DC (5V or 36V versions on special request)
- There is no limit to the number of slave modules that you can connect to a master, all that matters is that the strip load on each slave is not more than 6 Amps.
- The Master is universal in that it can be connected to a bell press or
- a 10K Pot (that we supply) to make it a rotary dimmer
- Dimming range is 0.5% to 99.5%
- Dimmer Modules have built in overload and short circuit protection
WIRING DIAGRAM FOR PWM DIMMER UNIT